Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julie S Perry
Dr. Julie S Perry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Perry is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Troy, St Mary Mercy Hospital and St Mary's of Michigan (IDN). Dr. Perry has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Julie S Perry has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Perry took me when I was 7 months pregnant and noone else would. She delivered my first and third child. I wish she would've been in the state to deliver my second. She also has seen me through 2 miscarriages and now is helping me through other issues. She takes time, asks questions, remembers things from years ago and takes the time to personally call to check on me. I would recommend her to anyone I know.
Horrible! I suffer PTSD from childhood sexual abuse, she completely ignored my mental health background. She never told me when the touch was coming, didn't engage me at all, instead sat there with her hands up my vagina and had a "chat" with the nurse as if I wasn't there at all. She was not kind, gentle or considerate. I had flashbacks for over two weeks after that appointment. Worst Doctor experience of my life.
I have post partum depression, whilst filling out the post pardon form she didn't even let me finish question number one before she took it away. I was filling it out honestly and she didn't even care I was depressed or about how I was feeling after birth. Dr Perry sent me back to work 5 weeks after having my son. I felt as she was in a rush and didn't take my depression seriously or offer any help.
Unfortunately, I had a very disappointing experience. First off, I went back to her to follow up on an issue we had been working on for about 3 years. We went through several procedures, etc. and I went back 6 months later for follow up. She called me a new patient! She didn't even remember me or that we had been working together! I was astonished. Then I asked her a passing question and she said, "well I don't know, did we do that test or not. let me check. yes, we did do that test - and it was positive for you -- didn't anybody tell you?" This nearly blew my mind. She also somehow lost the test results to a very uncomfortable procedure -- I have no idea how this could happen, but she didn't do any follow up -- just told me to call and follow up with my primary who was completely unaware of the test order. Stay away -- it may save your life!
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Perry is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Julie S Perry accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Michigan Health System, 1500 E Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI
Dr. Julie S Perry is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.