Dr. Julie E Price Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Julie E Price?

just because she is female does not give her the right to be a bad doctor

bad doctor and bad experience. would not recommend. she doesn't seem to care and seems distracted, or just weird. totally wrong about my problem. i get the fact that she is a female, and basically the only choice here in morgan city... but i have a car and can drive. will not be going back to her office.

snobby

I think she thinks that since she is the only female doctor doing gynecology in the area that she can be rude and short with patients. I'm going out of town to find a doctor next time I have a problem. This lady is just downright snobby and thibks she is better than me just because I had to come see her for a problem - I thought that was her job!!! They have lots of other doctors that would be happy to take my insurance and actually spend time figuring out what is going on with my cycles. I don't need to deal with a rude and uppity doctor!

arrested for drugs

I always had a funny feeling with these doctors and now just found out they are using illegal drugs and are pill heads. Dr. Price and Dr. St Martin did my surgery and I have had more problems since then but they don't want to take me back to try to fix me. They just wanted the money for the surgery and probably using it on the drugs they got arrested for and the guns. Don't want no messed up doctor doing any more surgery on me.

Never had much confidence in Dr. Price or her partner Dr. St Martin but always wanted a female doctor so we have the whole family seeing them. Just told myself that I got to deal with them if I want to stay in town and see a female. But just found out that these doctors are involved in illegal drugs and now have been arrested for illegal drugs and guns. Seriously?!?! It doesn't surprise me, but I Just don't know how a doctor can be allowed to take care of people if they are known addicts and criminals, but will definitely be finding another doctor. I don't want any drug abusibg dictor taking care of me or my family.

dissappointed

unbelieveable. was recomended to her by freind who also wanted to stay in morgan city for family issues, but then had a complication after price did surgery on me. she would not see me or even talk to me on the phone, and did not seem interested in the fact that i was having really intense pain and fever after she did surgery on me. so i had to go to the emergency room. they said her partner saint martin was called but they didn't know when or if saint martin was coming to see me. so we sat around waiting and when we called price again they said she was unavailable. i felt abandoned. but i knew saint martin was not very good and i didn't want to be in saint martin's care, so i left town and went to thibodaux where the doctor there had to do an emergency surgery to fix what price had done. he said if i would have waited much longer i might have died. in the end, trying to stay in morgan city and see a doctor was more trouble than just going out of town in the first place. what i did find out though is that if you see price and you have any problems she does not want to deal with you. after talking about my issue with others, apparently this happens a lot and you cant (shouldnt) see saint martin so you end up having to go to thibodaux or houma if you want to get fixed.

Wow! (In a not very good way)

We had a bad experience with Dr. Price, and not just with her but with the attitude of the entire staff (except for our Ultrasound Lady who was very neutral.). not reel sure why but we had an odd feeling just on waiting for the doctor. We were the only ones in the whole office but we still waited about 45 minutes. Then we were taken back and asked some questions without even as much as a smile. It was an impersonal experience. When Dr. Price did come in, she was short and kept looking around the room as if there was someone else in the room who she was talking to. We found her very odd.

Excellent Physician

My daughter is seeing Dr. Price for Obstetrical services. We chose Dr. Price because my daughter preferred a female physician. We have been exremely pleased with the choice. Her bedside manner is kind, caring and patient. She takes the time to explain what will be occuring at each visit and what changes we can expect to see in between visits. No matter how many questions we have, she has never rushed us. I would highly recommend her to anyone that would ask.

My daughters first get to know her GYN. Dr. visit

I brought my 11 year old daughter to see Dr. Julie Price so that she could begin to form a patint physician relationship and have someone else to talk to as she begins to develop. Dr. Price was very attentive and reassuring, my daughter absolutely loves her. My daughter says that Dr. Price and her staff make her feel like they are friends. I can not say enough good about her and her staff, having my daughter well cared for and able to relax and not be scared or apprehensive about her Doctor visits is very much a stress reducer for me. I would and have recommended Dr. Julie Price to everyone I know.

Dr. Julie E Price is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morgan City, LA.