Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Julie A Reed has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Julie A Reed has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Julie A Reed has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Julie A Reed is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I am new to the Columbia area and called the office and they got me in ASAP. I HATE going to the doctor! So needless to say I was dreading the appointment until I walked in to the office. The office was beautiful and bright and very comfortable and I can honestly say I will not dread it (as much!) next year! I didn't wait long to be seen. The staff is nice, funny, and very easy to talk to you. They make you feel like family! Dr. Reed spent a lot of time with me answering questions and really just getting to know me. She is thoughtful, caring, and easy to talk to you. I have already recommended her to friends and I will continue to sing her praises! I feel like I have been blessed to have found a wonderful doctor so quickly! A+++++ And let me repeat this...this is coming from someone who hates going to the doctor....but she was wonderful!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
East Carolina University School Of Medicine
Dr. Julie A Reed accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCarolina Womens Physicians, 146 N Hospital Dr Ste 240, West Columbia, SC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Julie A Reed in this video.
Dr. Julie A Reed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Columbia, SC.