Dr. Julie J Rich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julie J Rich?

Dr. Julie Rich

For a couple of years, I have been trying to get an appointment with Dr. Rich. When I first encountered Dr. Rich, she was working part-time with a previous practice before she landed at Good Samaritan. While at the previous practice, I was amazed, and pleased at her professionalism and care. She was right on point with the way she diagnosed me then. When she left, no one actually heard my cry or understood my medical situation. Nevertheless, I found Dr. Rich and as the Lord's will, she will continue to be my doctor. I appreciate her attentiveness and hands on tactics (old school). Dr. Rich is very polite, personable and not in a hurry to dismiss your appointment. She is careful to make sure the patients understand every aspect of their medical situation. She by far is an awesome doctor.

Dr. Rich appears overwhelmed. She showed no compassion during my last few visits with her. I have been a patient for a number of years and have sadly watched as her care level has diminished. She did not wish to spend time discussing treatment options with me; instead, she became argumentative. I would describe her bedside manner as brusque.

Patient

I just love Doctor Rich she is the best, I tell all my friends and family about her. She cares about all of her patients health you can't fine a better doctor them her in my book. Dr. Rich thanks for being my doctor

Very understanding

I was a patient of Dr. Rich over 5 yrs ago. My insurance has changed and I saw here name in the directory. I have told my kids 1 female 2 males and my husband to all select her, gender is not an issue for her she is one of the best doctors I have ever had. Very understanding and compassionate. I wopuld recommend Dr. Rich to ever one I know.

I'll follow her where ever she goes!!!

Well, if she leaves the state it would be hard! She is and has been the best doctor I've ever had. My youngest daughter sees her and my oldest is trying to see her also. I feel very special and cared for when I come into her practice. Even her front desk staff are great!

My doctor couldn't see me so I saw Dr. Rich instead. She was as sweet as could be, sincerely interested in helping me, and took the time to listen asking me three times if there was anything else I wanted to talk about.