Have you seen Dr. Julie R Rogers?

Terribly disappointing experience

Dr Rogers Bullard Stewart sold me a very expensive high tec lens for cataract surgery without explaining pros/cons... the con being everything must be perfect for it to perform, through her negligence and mismanagement the wrong lens was inserted and I have no benefit at all, a terrible outcome - but more shocking was her cold “ tough luck” attitude. She offered no compassion or empathy and said I could have the lens replaced. I asked who would pay for it and she said not her problem . This operation cost me $7k out of pocket and she won’t even return the cost of the lens. This problem is even more severe than the costs and anxiety .. she ruined my eyes and the risky repair options are expensive and frightening. This doctor in my opinion is an unprofessional hack. My advice is stay away from her and her fast food version of cataract surgery.

Wonderful experience!

I had cataract surgery with Dr. Rogers (now Dr. Stewart) and see better than I ever remember seeing before! Wonderful bedside manner, terrific staff!

Very satisfied highly recommended

Excellent staff and very professional. Dr. Roger said cataract surgery on both my eyes and I could not be more pleased. Great follow up took time to explain all option

Can't say enough great things!

Dr. Rogers and her staff took the time to listen, carefully examine and explain my options. Ultimately, I had cataract surgery and my vision is perfect!

cataract surgery

had my left eye done by another ophthalmologist in town-terrible experience. my friend recommended Dr. Rogers. She operated on my right eye . Best experience. great vision. very informative, very good surgeon. all the staff at East Cooper raved about what a great surgeon she is too.

Misdiagnosed

Julie is very personable. However, I was given a prescription too high. Relocated and went to a closer optometrist and can see much clearer with lens with lower prescription. I don'the get the feeling that she has great ocular health knowledge

Very Jr. Staff and it took 3 visits for a proper diagnosis. Then a long wait for eye plugs to get ordered and charged for another visit to insert them. Said they took my insurance. Once invoiced, I called insurer and was informed she was out of network. Still a very new practice. Do your homework. Everyone fairly pleasant. Great location.

Best Botox and Filler treatment I've ever had

I've gotten botox for over 15 years, filler for the last 5. My results with Dr. Rogers are by far THE BEST I have ever had with botox and filler. She was able to treat areas that in the past had been deemed "untreatable" by other physicians. She is truly skilled! Highly recommend!

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Rogers was very nice, and helped with my vision issues

Excellent Service

Dr. Rogers provided excellent service, and took the time to work with my glasses prescription

I love Julie Rogers she was very personable and easy to talk you,I had no problem with the male assistant,he was also nice I did not feel comfortable with the female receptionists,she was not personable and did not smile very unpersonable.Needs to smile and greet better

Outstanding physician!

Did my cataract surgery and has done my botox--OUTSTANDING!!! I see better than I've ever seen and my skin looks great too!!

Dr. Julie R Rogers is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charleston, SC.

Dr. Julie R Rogers Is this you?