Have you seen Dr. Julie R Pittman?

Rejuvenated Hope

I recently decided my current Doctor wasn’t providing the care and support that I knew I deserved. He would spend less than 2 minutes with me at each appointment and disregarded my needs for guidance. After leaving Dr. Pittman’s office for my initial appointment, I felt fantastic. She is truly a gifted and exemplary professional in her field. She is corteous, understanding, empathetic, hilarious but most of all GENUINE. I have a newfound optimism that she has provided. I’m confident in her abilities and guidance, which rejuvenates my hope for the future.

Dr. Julie Ross Pittman

SHE IS AWESOME! SEEING HER FOR ABOUT 7 YEARS. SHE IS THE BEST IF YOU ARE READY TO KICK YOUR ADDICTION FOR OPIODS OR ALCOHOL. DON'T KNOW ABOUT OTHER DRUGS. Love her to pieces.

Adult ADHD

Dr. Julie R Pittman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Arlington, TX.

Dr. Julie R Pittman Is this you?