3.8

Have you seen Dr. Julie R Pittman?

Pittman is great! Katie, not so much

Roderick at the front is so sweet and funny! The check in process is easy, wait time isn't long. Dr. Pittman is great. I really recommend making your appointment with Dr. Pittman and make sure it's with her. This is an office that's supposed to be specialized is addiction and recovery. I was really excited to start coming here because of the great reviews, I suffer from the disease of addiction and it has been a bumpy road. But it really didn't make me feel good that the PA treated me like a junkie every time. I was trying to hard not to cry during my last two visits there. If you're an addict in recovery, I would suggest looking elsewhere.

Rejuvenated Hope

I recently decided my current Doctor wasn’t providing the care and support that I knew I deserved. He would spend less than 2 minutes with me at each appointment and disregarded my needs for guidance. After leaving Dr. Pittman’s office for my initial appointment, I felt fantastic. She is truly a gifted and exemplary professional in her field. She is corteous, understanding, empathetic, hilarious but most of all GENUINE. I have a newfound optimism that she has provided. I’m confident in her abilities and guidance, which rejuvenates my hope for the future.

Dr. Julie Ross Pittman

SHE IS AWESOME! SEEING HER FOR ABOUT 7 YEARS. SHE IS THE BEST IF YOU ARE READY TO KICK YOUR ADDICTION FOR OPIODS OR ALCOHOL. DON'T KNOW ABOUT OTHER DRUGS. Love her to pieces.

Dr. Julie R Pittman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Arlington, TX.