Dr. Julie Salmon Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Julie Salmon?

Best Dermatologist for the Face

Posted on May 27th, 2015

Dr. Salmon is the best at her craft of rejuvenating your face. She does not overdue your look and no one will ever know you had work done, they will just think you look GREAT!!!!! On top of that she and Janie her assistant are two of the nicest people. She takes the time to know who you are and what you are trying to achieve. I have Bells Palsy so I am a bit more difficult a case. She changed my look so that no one looks at me and knows one side of my face is paralyzed. I can't say enough about her talents and who she is as a human being.

Best cosmetic dermatologist

Posted on January 11th, 2015

I have always heard that she the best cosmetic dermatologist, and know that people fly in to see her. Dr. Salmon exceeded my expectations. I've seen 3 other dermatologists/plastic surgeons for cosmetic treatments, and Dr. Salmon is by far the best.

Posted on December 16th, 2016