Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Julie D Schneider has the following 3 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Breast Exam
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 64
Went with my niece to see Doctor Schnieder and personally I think she is in the wrong field of work . She is uncaring and condescending obviously does not check the files prior to appointments and really does not think before she speaks. She does not listen to what you have to say and makes rash decisions based on appearance .I really had to bite my tongue with her comments and she really does not like to be told anything other than her biased opinion She seems to be motivated by running test and running up the bill. I do not think she cares about people she is rude and very unprofessional. Horrible experience rated a 0
During my first visit she gave me a 3 step process For treatment, all expensive test and treatment options. Never Discussed any results before proceeding to next Procedure.She may be experienced but has lost Her ability to treat patients. I won't. Return. They want payment upfront but the office can't give you a accurate rate.
25 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Julie D Schneider accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsFlorida Womens Health Center, 335 Clyde Morris Blvd Ste 240, Ormond Beach, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Julie D Schneider in this video.
Dr. Julie D Schneider is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ormond Beach, FL.