Dr. Julie D Schneider Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Julie D Schneider?

Very Impersonal

Once you see her, you may not get a phone call returned from her personally or a private message replied from her. It will likely be from her nurses. She hung onto my lab results for days without getting back to me regarding results; very unsettling.

Not a good Dr

The Doctor is not a good doctor who listens or cares about her patients .

One of the most knowledgeable and caring doctors I have ever been to. She put me at ease and explained all procedures and options for treatment. I highly recommend her.

Uncaring doctor

Went with my niece to see Doctor Schnieder and personally I think she is in the wrong field of work . She is uncaring and condescending obviously does not check the files prior to appointments and really does not think before she speaks. She does not listen to what you have to say and makes rash decisions based on appearance .I really had to bite my tongue with her comments and she really does not like to be told anything other than her biased opinion She seems to be motivated by running test and running up the bill. I do not think she cares about people she is rude and very unprofessional. Horrible experience rated a 0

Fast track for treatment

During my first visit she gave me a 3 step process For treatment, all expensive test and treatment options. Never Discussed any results before proceeding to next Procedure.She may be experienced but has lost Her ability to treat patients. I won't. Return. They want payment upfront but the office can't give you a accurate rate.

She is truly the best dr. I have come in contact with since being in nyc. Her professionalism, and honesty, time with patients are impeccable. She is truly amazing women. Thank you

Selling high priced procedures

I'm a nurse and know a bit about the right and wrong way to practice medicine. I am also keyed into the local medical community and know about various reputations. Against my better judgement and knowing what would likely happen, I did pay a visit to this doc. Her reputation is correct, she is all about charging for expensive procedures. She will ignore proper protocol and procedures and try to talk you into expensive in office procedures that pay her huge sums. She is unethical.

She explains how it really is.

What a scam. Don't go to her. If you talk anything outside of annual exam they charge you for another appt. in urology. If you talk anything urology in your annual exam they charge for another appt. Anytime you have a appt to see a doctor you can talk about your health but not with her or she will charge you more than once. Go to someone who is concerned with your health and not about filling her pockets with your money.

This woman is horrible, UPSELL, UPSELL, UPSELL- make sure you ask what it's going to cost you, if you get a chance to sit in her expensive looking office. Staff is cold and rude and she lets them treat you like you're dirt under their feet . She has no compassion for the client, even if she makes a simple mistake. She only cares about your checkbook

Bed side manor

I was very disappointed in the appointments with Dr. Schneider. My last visit I came in with a very important concern and she told me to just relax and not worry about it. I told her that the pain was really bad and she just said that I was just stressed out. It has turned out to be a common side effect of post menopause and treated with creams or pills. She make me feel as though it was in my head. I never went back. Good luck with her listing to you. She should be in this business.

Highly Recommend

I was referred to her by my primary doctor and couldn't be more pleased.

Dr. Julie D Schneider is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ormond Beach, FL.