Dr. Julie Sierra Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Julie Sierra?

Not so good.

Posted on October 9th, 2009

I went to see Dr. Julie Sierra for a case of Shingles that was just beginning to surface. She accurately diagnosed the condition and wrote me a prescription for Valtrex. When I went to the pharmacy they said that my insurance wanted me to try acyclovir or Zovirax before the Valtrex and that they had called back to the Dr. Later in the afternoon I called Dr. Julie Sierra's office to see if there was any progress and to explain what was happening. They told me that she had left for the day and that they would inform her first thing in the morning. To make a long story short, for three long days I called Dr. Julie Sierra's office asking for a call back or if they would simply issue the new prescription. The staff was rude and uncaring and NEVER did I hear back from Dr. Julie Sierra. I had to go to an emergency clinic because my condition had worsened so severely because Dr. Julie Sierra's office would not help me.

Posted on December 28th, 2011