Have you seen Dr. Julie T Sofer?

Dr Sofer was very professional. She is very straight forward. Very confidant Dr. I really liked this Dr.

I was very comfortable with Dr. Sofer. She strikes me as being calmly confident in her practice. She's very honest and straightforward, and is sensitive to my condition. The staff is all very friendly, the office is efficient. Very easy to work with!

Breast cancer patient

As a breast cancer patient Dr Sofer took all the time to explain what was involved in the reconstruction process. She explained my options and in the end I felt very comfortable with the plan that we made together.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Julie Sofer and staff are kind, courteous and experts in Plastic and Reconstructive surgery. Dr. Sofer is an Excellent physician! She has a great bedside manner, and always takes time to listen to my concerns and questions. Since meeting Dr. Sofer and her staff, they have exceeded my expectations. I am very pleased with my care and outcomes! I would definitely recommend Dr. Sofer to my friends and family!

I was a first time Botox at my appointment with Dr Sofer. She made me feel good about my decision to make changes to my appearance. I want to thank her for her honest opinions and would recommend Dr. Sofer to all of my family and friends! I look great! Thanks!

I was not impressed with this Dr. It was very difficult to make an appointment with her as she was never in the office because her staff said she was out of town. I also did not know that she was not board certified until I met with her. I made plans to see another surgeon who is Board Certified.

Dr. Julie T Sofer is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Flint, MI.

Dr. Julie T Sofer Is this you?