Dr. Julie M Stark Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Julie M Stark?

Highly Recommend.

In moving to the area 8 yrs ago I didn't have a doctor, I randomly selected a doctor list as a covered provider for our daughter. While we didn't get to see that doctor, Dr. Stark was also in practice in this office. I appreciated her attention to the care of our teenager and in that I found a doctor as well. I have been with her ever since. She is very thorough, attentive and caring. Her staff is very helpful and very courteous. I don't usually have to wait too long to be seen. They are closed one day a week so that can sometimes be inconvenient but a good doctor is hard to find so I am fine with it.