Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Julie N Suarez has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Julie N Suarez has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Julie N Suarez has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Suarez lacks warmth and compassion when dealing with patients and families. She makes decisions and does not adequately explain them. She flip flops on her diagnoses, and sees no reason to consult specialists already associated with patient's serious disorders. When asked to talk with family about all issues for patient with short term memory, she does not do so. When family member calls her on this breach of agreement, she refers to the person as "harsh." Dr. Suarez needs to consider changing her style of interaction. I am never refered to as a "harsh" person, but a friendly, caring, compassionate one. She needs more training in patient interaction and to tone down her air of self-importance ( yes, that comment is harsh!).
Dr. Suarez will often see you right away if urgent. Have always been able to see her if I need to. Also she always follows up. Never sends you off and left hanging. She left Webhannet Internal Medicine in January 2016. I have no idea where she went and I was heartbroken that she just left. My new PCP leaves much to be desired. Very ð¢
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
23 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Montefiore Medical Center
Dr. Julie N Suarez accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Julie N Suarez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portsmouth, NH.