Dr. Julie Sundaram Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julie Sundaram?

Maggie Sullivan

I went to City MD on the upper west side of NYC struggling to breathe and clearly sick. Dr. Sundaram was incredibly thorough - caring and professional during my time at the Urgent Care Clinic. She did NOT just randomly prescribe a garden variety anti-biotic but took care to review the medications I was currently taking to ensure there were no negative implications with new meds being prescribed. She asked many questions regarding the symptons I was presenting and overall gave me great comfort in making me feel that she was concerned about my condition. I have been to many doctors in my time in NYC (38 years +) and I will say without reservation that Dr. Sundaram is one of the finest professionals I have seen. I was so impressed that I am going to make her (if possible) my primary doctor.

Who'd have thunk it?

Stopped it at City MD on Broadway and W 101 or there abouts. Expecting a quick in and out, I received help from an experienced and well educated physician and more time than I deserved. I could not have been more pleasantly surprised. Top of the line doctor, helpful and pleasant staff working in an organized and clean environment. Wait, what?

competent and nice

I saw this doctor at City MD. I liked her very much. She was thorough and competent and professional. She was also personable and nice.

An excellent doc; kind and brilliant!