Dr. Julie T Templet Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julie T Templet?

VERY POOR 'BEDSIDE' MANNER

I SAW HER ONCE AND WILL NOT BE RETURNING! SHE DOES NOT LIKE QUESTIONS. I FOUND EVERYTHING ABOUT HER UNPLEASANT.

Love her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Dr. Julie Templet. Her office is nice, clean, comfortable and the staff is friendly. I was taken right in. Dr. Templet is knowledgeable and spends the correct about of time with you. She is very pleasant and makes you feel at ease. I have been going to her for many years and she is always professional. Besides seeing her for general dermatology, I have had many cosmetic procedures done by her to keep me looking my best. Many of my friends that go to her also speak very highly of her.

stumped

Dr. Templet seemed mildly interested. Looked at my skin - stared at me. What do you think this is? Dr. said " I don't know" - REALLY - THAT'S YOUR ANSWER??? Never offered to run tests and find out. Would I go back? NO NO NO.

Dr. Templet is my favorite doctor. I have gone to her for skin problems and Botox injections and have had great results with both. I highly recomment her and her staff.

Mrs

Dr Templet diagnosed a rare conditon for me. I am grateful that she uncovered my problem and referred me to an oncologist. At all times she was both caring and knowledgable. I would highly recommend her .

I have been a patient of Dr. Templet for 3 years. As a person of Irish heritage and fair skin, I have serious concerns with skin cancer. I always receive a complete and thorough evaluation. She has a wonderful personality and takes all the time needed. A couple of years ago she found a basal cell carcinoma on the side of my nose and it was removed by Mohs surgery. I have highly recommended her to numerous friends and I continue to do so.

very pleased

great doctor

I am so impressed by Dr. Templet. She and her staff are extremely professional and caring. Dr. Templet has called me herself to check on me and answer my questions. She has given me some wonderful recommendations for caring for my skin. Her skin is great making her look much younger than her years. I highly recommend her.

Very Professional

Dr. Templet is a wonderful and professional dermatologist. She has a fantastic bedside manner and is at ease with her patients.

Love her!

Dr. Templet takes the time to talk to her patients and has a wonderful bedside manner. She is extremely compassionate and wise. I'm so glad I found her.

She recently moved offices and when he rold office would not tell me her new location, I was devestated. I am so thrilled to have found her now through this website. She easily diagnosed a problem I had for many years that was largely ignored by other doctors. This condition without proper treatment can lead to intestinal cancer so I am grateful to Dr. Templet. She has always done a great job for me. I do prefer female physicians.

Awkward Exam

Perhaps she is wonderful with women, but with me her examination was not very thorough and rather short in duration, tense, and awkward. It was disappointing as I been seeing an outstanding female dermatologist up north for many years and had formed the impression that women might be superior to men in this field. Maybe she was having a bad day.

Dr. Julie T Templet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Osprey, FL.