Dr. Julie A Traynham Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Julie A Traynham?

Dr Traynham spends the time to understand your health issues. Easy to talk to. A friendly office environment makes any visit better than other places.

Dont count on any follow up. Returns phone calls sometimes. Getting a refill on a prescription is nightmarish. Finding a new Dr.

A++++

Dr Julie is exceptional and very knowledgeable. Great family doctor!

Great Doctor

We have been going to see Dr Julie for years. She is always polite and thorough.

Soldier

Dr. Traynham cares for me and my family. We always receive prompt, professional care . Staff is nothing but pleasant. We have never experienced a problem with obtaining specialty care.

Very rude office staff

I was very impressed with Dr. T at first, until I had a problem with a prescription. Her office staff was very rude and uncaring, seemed completely indifferent to my problem and locked in routine. I was completely blown away by their nasty attitude and their refusal to help me. Changing doctors right now! I'm not interested in dealing with a doctor's office that is so completely immeshed in rules and completely uncaring about an individual problem.

She is not very friendly!

Very good holistic approach

This doctor avoided medications on me since I struggle with auto immune problems. Because of this, I have not been ill for over three years because of the service I got from her. Her direction was really good. I really think it is fair for her that I put my successful results on this website about her. I will continue to use her service because I like her approach.

there is no nice way to say it, she is awful and should not be practicing medicine. misdiagnoses, over prescribes addictive medications (she is probably better about this now, seeing as how she was disciplined for overdosing a patient multiple times ~ surprising that this is the only 1 who filed complaints against her ~ and had to have another doctor monitor everything she did for three years.) i cannot believe she's not had her license taken away yet! horrible about calling patients back, horrible and unprofessional beside manner, and unbelievably unprofessional staff, and i have absolutely NEVER heard of her referring patients to specialists..for anything. joke.

quick and unsupported diagnosis

Had a very hard time trying to explain things to her. She only was in the room with me for maybe 2 minutes. and gone about 30min and came back in for 2 more min and her diagnosis was almost a laughdue to it being very incorrect and lack of support she based her diagnosis on.

Dr. Traynham is very smart and articulate and always very professional. I enjoy my visits with her. She has a great sense of humor too. She seems to really care about her patients and why they are there.She listens well and I find her to be extremely thorough. The office staff is always pleasant towards me as well.

I called the day befor for to make an appointment and that went well. Arrived to Dr Traynham 10 minutes early was not brought back for 1 hr 10 minutes. Finally my name called I am weighed and my vitals are taken and the MA tells me that the doctor will be with me in a few minutes. Fourty five minutes later no one!!! Not a soul!! So I come out of the box( exam room), and I tell one of the staff members just as careless as can be I tell her I am leaving and she ask if I wanted to reschedule. LOL The staff had no communication with me to tell me the doctor was running late, even when I said I was leaving didn't try to apologize or even get up to see where the doctor was. Needless to say my visit was horrible!!!