Dr. Julie L Tuggle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julie L Tuggle?

Excellent Doctor!!!

I would highly recommend her to all my friends. She is very detailed and gentle. Makes the office visit less stressful. My daughter always looks forward to seeing her whether its for an annual checkup or a sick visit.

I trust Dr Tuggle with all three of my children

When I had my preterm daughter (2mo early) i was refered to Dr Julie Tuggle by the hospital and after my first two visits I swiched my other two childrens Pediatricians to her. I wait no longer than 5 minutes to be seen she is precise and sum it up the best not only her but the staff!! Thank you

I'm going for a doctor not a fashion show

Dr. Tuggle was the first doctor to adequately diagnose my daughter. Yes, her clothes were wrinkled and at first it was alarming. However, after receiving poor medical care elsewhere, it was a blessing to get Dr. Tuggle who was able to diagnose many things and referred us out to specialist for all others. I recommend her as a great pediatrician.