Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julie L Tuttle
Dr. Julie L Tuttle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, IN. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Tuttle is affiliated with Elkhart General Hospital, IU Health Goshen Hospital and Columbus Regional Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Julie L Tuttle has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Chronic Pain
- Surgery Recovery
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Tuttle was recommended from my workmen's comp. insurance. From the moment I walked into the patient room, I could sense Dr. Tuttle had her own agenda. She was unprofessional, rude and was discounted me of my injuries. I believe her agenda was to make light of my injuries and to push me out of the office without any solution to my injuries. She didn't display the knowledge or look the role of a MD either. Most professionals wear professional clothing or at least wear a lab coat.
I went to her for a nerve problem in my neck. I had to get a 2nd MRI because she didn't like the quaility of the pictures from my 1st one. Found out that I my c6-7 disc is bulging. I am in severe pain because of this and have been dealing with it for almost 2 years. She said it's not bad enough for surgery. She said to continue the physcical therapy, even though it causes a lot of pain. I asked what my options were and she said well if physical therapy doesn't work there is nothing else she can do for me. I find it hard to believe that there is nothing that can be sone about the pain I'm in.
Dr. Tuttle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. Julie L Tuttle accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IU Health EMPLOYER PLAN
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTuttle Llc, 3550 W Two Mile House Rd Ste C, Columbus, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Julie L Tuttle in this video.
Dr. Julie L Tuttle is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Columbus, IN.