3.1

Have you seen Julie L Vails?

Horrible comment made to my newborn son

This Dr. saw my newborn son when he was still in the hospital the day after he was born. She examined because she was going to be our pediatrician until she made this comment. My Husband was in my hospital room with us.. "Your son has large testicles, I wonder who he gets those from" She said it with such enthusiasm. We were horrified.. stunned.. and needless to say we switched pediatricians. This is not the unprofessionalism we want around our family... another wards keep those types of observations to yourself.

patient

I think she's wonderful I know she cares about me anybody that has her for their doctor you are in good hands. I will refer any of my friend to her also my family.

Not nice at all

I met her and she was very rude. She makes assumptions that if you are young you are ignorant. To her suprise i was not. I will never recommend such a rude and inconsiderate physician.

Poor Service

Doctor is always busy and do not have time for her patients. I think she has more patients than she can handle.

More patient care given at Urgent Care than Dr. Vails

I went to Dr. Vails on Thursday for the first time during their "new patient interview" time between 4-6pm everyday. I recently moved to the area, and after having to go to urgent care for the last year because I changed insurance companies and hadn't chosen a new doctor, I was very excited about finally getting a doctor in town. After being "interviewed" by the office manager, which comprised of name, address, age and currents health issues, I was told that I would not be taken on as a new patient. I was told, and I quote, "Dr. Vail only accepts healthy young adults." I was confused by this because if I was completely healthy, why would I be going to the doctors? I was informed that because I had been in a car accident that I would require a lot of follow up, not something Dr. Vail likes to do, not to mention I have "chronic pain" and she does not prescribe pain medicine. I, again, was confused because her credentials say she attended UCSF Med School, which I thought was a pretty good school. I am very hurt and disappointed, and have been informed that Dr. Vail is actually not legally allowed to turn away patients when she is currently accepting new patients.I will be filling a complaint with the California medical board for my inappropriate and unfair treatment.

Everyone was excellent

Dr. Vails is a great doctor and she has friendly staff that really took care of my family. My kids love going in because of all the fun stuff they get to play with.

Exceptional HealthCare Doctor

I've been with Dr. Vails for several years and I could not have found a better physicain to provide with total quality family healthcare.

There before I knew I needed her

I have been a patient of Dr. Vails for a few years now and she has been a voice of reason when it comes to my healthcare stubbornness. I rarely used to go to a doctor before becoming her patient, but she insisted that I come at least once a year for my healthy annual checkups. And her staff is persistent also, making sure I don't miss an appointment - they even followed up to make sure I made my appointments with docs they refered me to. But what made me a believer is that Dr. Vails caught a small irregularity that I never would have noticed. As a result I can take better care of myself and prevent the development of any further events.I can't recommend Dr. Vails enough, because without her, my family might be taking care of me, instead of the other way around.

New Office - Same Great Service

I have been a patient with Dr. Vails for several years now. Earlier this year (2008) they moved to a facility more than twice their old office side and expanded to include separate pediatrics and adult wings. It is more like going to a hotel than a medical office. I can't speak highly enough of Dr. Vails and her team.