Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Julie R Vieta has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 75
I went to Dr. Vieta to confirm a pregnancy. From the second she walked in the room she was cold, distant, and seemed completely uninterested in me as a patient. She walked in, told me I was pregnant, gave me a Pap smear and said see you in 5 weeks. This was my first visit with Dr Vieta and I was shocked at her bedside manner. I had to ask her what would be done at the next appointment and when my due date is, to which she seemed annoyed by. She rushed the entire appointment and made me feel uncomfortable. I will be switching doctors immediately.
I was very disappointed with this doctor. She took no time to talk to me and the entire appointment was less than 7 minutes. I was a new patient and hadn't been seen by an OBGYN in a number of years. After the appointment I left very diappointed with many concerns about my health and felt afraid to ask questions and follow up. I will not return to this doctor for a check up again and will be looking outside the practice as well.
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. I felt like I was wasting this woman's time. Never smiled, was very short, and rushed me out of the room. I was pregnant and had questions she didn't have time to answer. Made me so sick with disgust that I couldn't imagine going through any future visits with her as my OBGYN. Quickly transitioned to another.
Dr. Vieta is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Julie R Vieta accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsWomankind Obstetrics And Gynecology, 4030 Easton Sta Ste 200, Columbus, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Julie R Vieta in this video.
Dr. Julie R Vieta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.