Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julie Vu
Dr. Julie Vu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, KS. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Vu is affiliated with University of Kansas Medical Center, Medical Center Of Plano and Baylor Medical Center At Garland. She speaks English.
Dr. Julie Vu has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
Dr. Vu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of Kansas Medical Center
Medical Center Of Plano
Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Frisco Medical Center
9 Years Experience
University of Kansas
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Julie Vu accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions3901 Rainbow Blvd, Kansas City, KS
Dr. Julie Vu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, KS.