Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Julie C Wagner has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I moved from Missouri to Iowa and the doctor that I was seeing in Missouri had me on hydrocodone for the pain that i was having in my back. It was time for a refill and she could no longer fill them, I needed to get a doctor in Iowa. I got in with Dr. Wagner (which took forever) and as soon as I started to tell her the entire truth about what has happened to me and why I was on them and that I was getting ready to go on an 18 hour long road trip and couldn't make it without them. She looked at me with a very rude look, talked to me rude from there and wouldn't give me my medicine. She put me on a medicine that I already knew wouldn't help because I had been on it before. I am also on depression medicine for depression and I went down hill one time and called to tell her that thoughts of suicide was crossing my mind and she called back and yelled at me saying that I was being ridiculous and to go to the hospital if I felt that way. She won't put me on anything for my anxiety because once again(she treats me like a druggie). I have been having panic attacks because I am not on the right medicine and having nothing to calm me down. I am supposed to have surgery soon on my mouth to get some teeth cut out and my dentist told me to talk to my doctor and get something for the pain and she won't do it. She doesn't listen to you and she also makes you uncomfortable to tell her the truth. I do not recommend her at all. Stay away form her!
Dr. Wagner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Julie C Wagner accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Wellmark Alliance Select
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFamily Medicine Of Mt Pleasant Pc, 501 S White St Ste 1, Mount Pleasant, IA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Julie C Wagner in this video.
Dr. Julie C Wagner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Pleasant, IA.