Dr. Julie A Wallace Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julie A Wallace?

Horrible Experience

Without a doubt the worst, most unprofessional, arrogant "practitioner" (if she can rise to the dignity of such a title) I have ever seen. I plan on contacting the board regarding her practice. My grievances are too numerous to list here.

The best PCP Dr. there is!

Dr. Julie Wallace is one of the best physician's I have ever seen. She is the most knowledgeable Dr.'s I have ever been to, and hands down, has the best bedside manner.

Always takes her time with me

Thorough and down-to-earth.

Listening doctor

I like doctor Wallace because she takes time and listens. She is very knowledgeable and talks to me in terms I can understand. She is never too busy to answer a question, and she does not make me feel stupid when I ask.

I would never go to this Dr. again. They charged me $50 for a missed appointment that I never made. It is quite clear that the patient/client is always correct in a customer service situation. However, this dr office needs all the money it can get by dishonestly charging customers for missed appts that they did not make! In most service type of companies the customer is always correct. This office made it known that the customer is always wrong. They have the rudest and most unprofessional staff I have ever encountered. All of Akron will know how rude the staff and doctor are. Wallace, you should be ashamed of yourself! The kicker, she didnt even treat me for what I was in office for, a strep throat. Which, i went to my REAL family doctor the next day and sure enough, I had strep throat and the treated me quickly and promptly!