Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julie M Wehner
Dr. Julie M Wehner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Wehner is affiliated with Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center. Dr. Wehner has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Julie M Wehner has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Julie M Wehner has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Julie M Wehner has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Julie M Wehner is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 43
I have been going to Dr. Wehner for follow-up since having a spinal fusion in England in 1998. In 2007 during an exam for sciatica, she had me get an MRI. The MRI found a tumor on my spinal cord. She referred me to a top surgeon for an operation which I had. I have been fine ever since and fortunately the tumor was benign. I am seeing her recently for more back pain. I would highly recommend her
I had back surgery in 1997 with Dr. Julie Wehner. I had chronic back pain also radiating ti SI joint. After I recovered I haven't pain since then, til now in which I took a bad fall in Oct. 2014. Now I have chronic back pain with L2L3 buldging discs. I had my surgery done at Loyola University Medical Center in Chicago. I am trying to find her new location now, as I have a lot of trust and faith in her as a spine surgeon. I'm trying all the conservatives measures first, but I do believe I'll be contacting her as my treatments so far have not worked.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Wehner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Loyola University Medical Center
Dr. Julie M Wehner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSpine And Orthopedic Surgery Center, 3000 N Halsted St Ste 611, Chicago, IL
Dr. Julie M Wehner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.