Dr. Julie A Wheir Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Julie A Wheir?

Treats the whole family wonderfully. Including my husband.

Not grandfathered?

I have been a patient with Dr. Wheir for three years. Then she moved to East Cascades Women's Group from Bend OB/GYN. When I called for my annual appointment, I was told that they did not have my records, and that I was not an established patient, nor "grandfathered in", therefore, according to East Cascades, I was considered a "new patient" in which they are not accepting new patients at this time, and was told that I would need to go to my GP for my annual. Now I am required to have my OB/GYN records sent to my GP, whom has never seen me in an OB/GYN capacity. I have a-typical pap smears, & pre-cancerous results which is why I was referred to Dr. Wheir. It would be nice if patients were informed, and should be "Grandfathered" in as an established patient . It's just VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!!

Awesome delivery experience

Dr. Wheir was on call when I was in labor with my daughter. We had planned a natural childbirth and she was so calm during the whole thing - really made me feel like everything was fine. She also takes the perennial massage super seriously which I appreciated! I have friends that have her as their primary OB doc (I see someone in the same office) and they don't really care for her nurse much, but Dr. Wheir is awesome.

Very professional and skilled. Dr. Wheir spent lots of time with and answered all my questions. She is an excellent surgeon with wonderful bedside manner.

Dr. Julie A Wheir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bend, OR.