Dr. Julie Whitehouse Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Julie Whitehouse?

Very Good

Posted on July 13th, 2013

Quickly diagnosed and treated my problem in the ER....something my primary care physician had failed to do.

Dr. Julie A. Whitehouse

Posted on February 20th, 2013

This doctor has re-located to Winchester, VA and I wish she would go back to Hawaii! She is making Winchester Medical Center like truely bad! She is extremely unprofessional and apparently has an untreated mental condition. Beware of this doctor!

A model to be followed

Posted on February 7th, 2011

I only had one encounter with Dr. Whitehouse and that was at the Inova Fairfax Hospital ER. I appreciated her truly caring and attentive manner. She is an example to be followed. I have been trying to find her to see if she practiced outside the ER, and today I found her here. I really wish she was in private practice. Unfortunately, that is not the case. Lucky are those who encounter in the ER! I wish her the best in the world.

Posted on July 16th, 2014