3.3

No rapport with children

We went to her for about a year when my son was first born several years ago. She had absolutely no rapport or bedside manner with children, and they almost seemed like strange alien creatures that she didn't know how to handle. After a year we were fed up and found a new office that knew how to actually work with children.

So happy to have found Dr. Wilkerson

I an a new mother and had started out seeing one of the other doctors in her practice. He was very knowledgable, but not very personable. I didn't like his nurse at all. I knew I wanted a new doctor for my son but didn't know where to start in looking for one. My son was sick and his doctor was unavailable so they scheduled me with dr. Wilkerson... She was very personable she made me feel very comfortable. She knew exactly how to care for my son and he took to her the minute she walked in the door. I knew at that point she is the right doctor for my baby! I also live her nurse! She is very nice and responds to my questions very quickly and I know I can trust her to have the same advice as my doctor (that was one of the issues with the previous nurse). I have and will continue to recommend her to friends and family.

We have five children and have been seeing Dr. Wilkerson for years. She is an excellent doctor! She has always listened to our concerns and been very thorough. She is very knowledgeable and experienced. I would highly recommend her.

Best doctor around

I went to three different doctors before I found Dr. Wilkerson. she is very good at what she does. She stuck out to me because she has a lot of knowledge on how to take care of kids. I never had a disagreement with her teachings. She is also the only Doctor I have ever had that has not only seen me on time but has seen me earlier then my appointment time. Over all the staff is very nice and My kids love going in to see them. I would highly recommend Dr. Wilkerson to anyone.

We received excellent care.

We've been happy

We've been very happy with our care. The previous caller really should have called during business hours--afterall, doctors are on call for emergencies, not for her convenience--why didn't she call a couple hours earlier when the clinic was open?

Spends time explaining my son's illness and seems to know a lot.

Dr. Julie I Wilkerson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near West Valley City, UT.