Dr. Julie A Wilkie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julie A Wilkie?

Dr. wilkie is one of a kind. She really cares for her patients and she takes the time to get to the bottom of the problem.

MISS MY DOCTOR!!

Dr. Wilkie was my doctor until she moved from this area. I MISS HER and would love to have her back! She is warm, easy to talk to, extremely smart, and there was never a time she didn't know me by my first name and ask about my daughter she delivered; and she knows her name too! You guys in Springdale are SO LUCKY & BLESSED to have such a wonderful and caring doctor. You can tell when someone is "called" to be a doctor, this is one of those times.

The best doctor I have ever been to...

I spent 7 months trying to get help about a medical issue at a different clinic and was about to give up hope. I was charged thousands of dollars and given no answer as to what was causing my problem. I decided to get a second opinion and I found Dr. Wilkie's clinic and made an appointment. Dr. Wilkie's clinic got me in in 3 days!!! I waited weeks for an appointment with my other gynecologist. The nurse spent 30 minutes with me going over my concerns and past medical tests. Dr. Wilkie spent 30-45 minutes listening and asking questions to help me with a diagnosis. I've never had a doctor actually listen to me, look me in the eye, and spend that much time trying to help me understand. She even drew pictures :) She is amazing, gentle, smart, and kind! She gave me hope and a treatment plan. I will never go back to the other gynecologist. Dr. Wilkie raised the bar for me. I am so thankful for her second opinion!

Dr. Julie A Wilkie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, AR.