Have you seen Dr. Julie L Zhu?

Hospital Care

Dr. Zhu took care of me during my recent stay at NFRH. Her care of my complex medical conditions helped me improve and feel better..much better and along with that, she stayed extra time with my family on 2 days to explain procedures but mostly to answer their unending questions. She's remarkably patient, kind and honestly caring!! She also cared for my husband at the VA many years ago and we adored her then too. Make an appointment. You'll be happy you did.

Patient

Dr Zhu has taken care of me and my many medical problem while I was at Emeritus Assisted Living. I knew I would be a problem to any Doctor and Dr Zhu took wonderful care of me during my stay. Don't hesitate to make an appointment with her.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Julie L Zhu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.

Dr. Julie L Zhu Is this you?