Dr. Julie Zhu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julie Zhu?

Hospital Care

Posted on April 14th, 2017

Dr. Zhu took care of me during my recent stay at NFRH. Her care of my complex medical conditions helped me improve and feel better..much better and along with that, she stayed extra time with my family on 2 days to explain procedures but mostly to answer their unending questions. She's remarkably patient, kind and honestly caring!! She also cared for my husband at the VA many years ago and we adored her then too. Make an appointment. You'll be happy you did.

Patient

Posted on July 13th, 2013

Dr Zhu has taken care of me and my many medical problem while I was at Emeritus Assisted Living. I knew I would be a problem to any Doctor and Dr Zhu took wonderful care of me during my stay. Don't hesitate to make an appointment with her.

Posted on January 20th, 2016