Dr. Juliet B Aizer Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Juliet B Aizer?

Was a patient of Dr. Aizer's for several years. Physician-in-Chief at HSS admitted that Dr. Aizer's handling of my last appointment with Dr. Aizer after a major auto immune attack & flare up was inappropriate, unprofessional, and well below the expected standards for the Rheumatology department at HSS. Dr. Aizer scolded me and then quarantined me, literally locked me in the examining room for an for an hour and a half by myself, because she was afraid of a non contagious rash I was being treated for from my dermatologist while my major joints were unusually and intensely flared up. Refused to examine me or help find me find any relief after she confirmed with the infectious disease control staff at the hospital and my dermatologist that I was not contagious. She listed 3 false diagnosis's on my medical record which I've been trying for over a year to have removed. Dr. Aizer is a germaphobe, very judgmental, incompetent and not a caring doctor.

Wonderful doctor

Dr. Aizer is one of the finest physicians I have ever encountered (and I am 81). She is knowledgeable, exceptionally caring, and determined to promote her patients' welfare. She is willing to hear objections to suggested treatment and consider alternatives. I feel extremely lucky to have found her.

Highly recommended

Dr. Aizer was very thorough and spent a great deal of time with me, going over every possible health related item in great detail. She seems exceptionally intelligent, thorough, and very caring - a wonderful bedside manner. I trust her completely and feel lucky to have found her. She's one of the good ones.

Osteoporosis patient

Dr. Aizer has a wonderful, caring manner about her and really spent a lot of time with me. She did her best to explain everything and give her opinions on my options. I would give 5 stars for sure, it is just that she, understandable, did not really want to discuss options that were available in other countries and not yet FDA approved. There are not many options and lots have serious side effects for osteoporosis patients.

OK

Dr. Juliet B Aizer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.