Dr. Juliet M De Campos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Juliet M De Campos?

She is a wonderful Doctor

DR. Decampos is the best in the business. She makes you feel like you are the most important patient she has. I recommend her to anyone in need of a excellent orthopedic doctor

Old and hurting

Listened to what I had to say, performed the right test , and sent me to the right doctor to get the job done.

Mediocre

Mediocre dr.

Great Doctor

I took my Son to see Dr. Decampos recently. He had gone to other doctors about his knee pain. She was able to diagnose his rare condition that day, and now is scheduled for surgery. So glad we decided to see her. She had been great so far!

Totally Impressed!

Staff treated me with the utmost respect. They took great care of me and did an excellent job to keep in calm before my first and hopefully last surgery. The rehab guys were tough, but knew what I needed to get well. Thanks again!!!!

Excellent Doctor and Surgeon

Dr. De Campos provided my husband with excellent care, innovative treatment options and answered all of our questions. Highly recommended!

Staff ruins treatment

Staff badly over schedules and is generally indifferent and uncaring of patients. Post op day 3 my temp was 103, vomiting until dry heaved, earache, overall pain. Her staff told me they were busy, and couldn't I just read the instructions they had sent me home with? They said they would see me in about a week, and sounded like they could not have cared less.She may be a good surgeon, (time will tell) but her staff will let you suffer in ignorance.

Excellent Doctor

I am so glad I found Dr. deCampos. I live in Crestview and she is the only orthopaedic doctor I ever want to see. I broke my arm and had an unsatsifactory experience with a Dr. in Crestview. About 4 months of dealing with that idiot, I found Dr. deCampos. It took us over a year to get me all fixed up again, but she was absolutely marvelous. She got me the therapy I needed, redid the surgery 13 months after the original surgery and got me on the road to healing. I would and have recommend her to anyone who needs a good orthopaedic DR.

Staff is VERY RUDE!!!!

I had an MRI done on my shoulder that showed a tear and a degenerated labrum. I called to make an appointment and the receptionist was extremely rude. When i mentioned it was a car accident and that an attorney was involved i got a "UGH! hold on" Every question i asked i kept getting put on hold for several minutes. Finally got an appointment with Tony which is her assistant i believe. He was Very Nice and did well talking to me and explaining what was wrong. My only problem is with the reception staff. They talk down to me and aren't helpful at all. I'm constantly being put on hold and every time i talk to them they have an attitude. I haven't met with Decampos yet, but hear she is a very good surgeon. Again my ONLY problem is with the receptionist staff.