Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Juliet E Fliegel has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Juliet E Fliegel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
For months, I have been seeing a doctor with whom I felt safe I felt that he trusted me, so I trusted him, and took medications as directed. He listened to me. I also had physical therapy. Today, I was (unexpectedly) seen by Dr. Fliegel. She made me feel like a lowlife druggie. She reduced my medications substantially and immediately. She asked if I had my meds with me. The staff had done so before so I had absolutely no reason to suspect that she was going to take it away from me. If anyone else had done that, it would have been considered theft.
I was in very extreme back pain and had been for many years. Fortunately Dr. Fliegal was practicing in the Palm Springs area and I was fortunate enough to go to her. She treated my back and I was able to get up and walk with no pain. I realized for the first time how much pain I had been in and why my friends had been so concerned. God bless her.
36 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1982
University Of Michigan Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNeurosurgical Medical Clinic, 2100 5th Ave # 200, San Diego, CA
Dr. Juliet E Fliegel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.