Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Juliet Holder-Haynes
Dr. Juliet Holder-Haynes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in Refugio, TX and Houston, TX. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Holder-Haynes is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center, Park Plaza Hospital and Refugio Regional Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Juliet Holder-Haynes has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Juliet Holder-Haynes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.