Dr. Juliet M Kral Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Juliet M Kral?

Exceptional oncologist

Dr. Kral is brilliant, committed, takes all the time necessary to answer questions and support her thorough analysis, and is kind and honest. I travel ninety miles to see her with many closer choices though I do not like driving. She is that good, and may have literally saved my life.

Oncologist & Support Team highest recommendation

-After a mastectomy my surgeon recommended Dr Kral for my chemo treatments. -Within the first 10 minutes of meeting with Dr Kral, I went from "scared to death" to "feeling safe and comfortable with what was to come". This a result of Dr Kral's communication style and very personable manner. -Dr Kral takes care you holistically. Her team set up appointments on my behalf for tests and radiologist, relieving me at a time when taking action for myself was a challenge.-Juliet has empowered her entire staff (Carol, Madelaine, Bernice and Jennifer) to engage with you from the minute you come in to the minute you leave. Smiles, hellos, checking in with how you are doing.A VERY VERY WARM and POSITIVE environment.-What a surprise when I found myself "comfortable" having chemo treatments"!! Lounge chair, magazines,and most important: good-caring company!-My treatment ended Jan 2007. Rather than being relieved it was over..I regret I now only meet with my DREAM TEAM for follow-ups.

Excellent Care

Dr. Kral and her staff are amazing!

Dr. Kral and her wonderful staff are the most caring individuals I have ever met. They helped me through a really scary time in my life (cancer treatment) and are an inspiration!!