Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Juliette K Erickson
Dr. Juliette K Erickson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aberdeen, WA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospice & Palliative Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Erickson is affiliated with Grays Harbor Community Hospital. Dr. Erickson has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Juliette K Erickson has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I was a patient for 8 years and complained of the same problems at every visit and was brushed off. The top three problems I had were the top three indicators of a serious issue that festered for eight years. A new doctor suspected it within five minutes and with a quick MRI I was in emergency surgery. Not so much as an apology from Dr. Erickson
Dr Erickson has been my families Dr. for years. I recently went for a check up and she found a serious heart condition I may have never known I had. I go in for surgery next week. Thank you Dr Erickson, you just saved my life! Always a 100% positive experience. Never left there feeling I wasn't taken care of or questions weren't answered. Excellent service by an excellent lady!
I'm trying to figure out a way to adopt Dr Erickson. She's the best Doc I've every been associated with. Highly anylitical and accurate. Very clear thinker and excellent communicator.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2012, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Erickson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Dr. Juliette K Erickson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFamily Medicine Of Grays Harbor, 1020 Anderson Dr Ste 203, Aberdeen, WA
Dr. Juliette K Erickson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aberdeen, WA.