Dr. Juliette K Erickson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Juliette K Erickson?

Was once great... once

I was a patient for 8 years and complained of the same problems at every visit and was brushed off. The top three problems I had were the top three indicators of a serious issue that festered for eight years. A new doctor suspected it within five minutes and with a quick MRI I was in emergency surgery. Not so much as an apology from Dr. Erickson

Dr. Erickson is a great caring doctor. She has always given my family excepetional care. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a new doctor.

The Best!

Dr Erickson has been my families Dr. for years. I recently went for a check up and she found a serious heart condition I may have never known I had. I go in for surgery next week. Thank you Dr Erickson, you just saved my life! Always a 100% positive experience. Never left there feeling I wasn't taken care of or questions weren't answered. Excellent service by an excellent lady!

Top notch Doc. Very clear thinker. Willing to listen.

I'm trying to figure out a way to adopt Dr Erickson. She's the best Doc I've every been associated with. Highly anylitical and accurate. Very clear thinker and excellent communicator.

Dr. Erickson has been and continues to be our family doctor of ten years. She is thorough, extremely intelligent, and gets answers. She is compassionate and has the time to be with her patients. We are fortunate to have found a doctor of her caliber.

Finest Physician I Have Ever Treated With

Dr. Erickson is the finest physician I have ever been associated with. I have many serious underlying health issues such as Diabetes, Severe Asthma, COPD with Chronic Bronchitis, Hypertension and Heart issues and she diagnosis' everything exactly and has brought everything under control. There is never an issue getting seen for any acute illnesses - always seen promptly. She spends more time with me than any other M.D. or Specialist ever has. A truly caring individual with such a positive and upbeat personality. You cannot do better than this wonderful, intelligent Physician.