Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Juliette E Hughes has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
I'v seen Dr.hughes for 2 of my children. She is ok ,but I really don't recommend her. I feel like shes always in a hurry and doesn't give me a chance tell her how we feel. Is very uncomfortable .. she explains everything so fast like she wanted to get out of the room as soon as possible . She never takes a seat. I feel like I'm wasting her time or something. I'am very disappointed , If I ever get pregnant again ! I will find a different doctor. Yeah she has a sense of humor, but that doesn't mean she wll take a chair and listen to you!!!.
I have been a patient of Dr. Hughes's for the past 10 years. Over this time I have developed a relationship with her not only as a patient but as a friend. She has ALWAYS gone above and beyond while caring for me. I have referred so many people to her who absolutely love her as well. Dr. Hughes has a great sense of humor and is someone easy to talk to. Always making you feel comfortable and at home when seeing her. Some of the comments below are so out there, it infuriates me! All I can say is CONSIDER THE SOURCE! If you went to collections, maybe you should have paid your bill. (Imagine that) Dr. Hughes requiring an ultrasound prior to giving you meds to help with your miscarriage is only confirming that you have already lost your baby. The humane thing to do so that she wasn't helping in terminating a pregnancy. You should count yourself lucky that she cares enough to assure that she was doing the right thing. And to the person that said she is money hungry.... You really have no clue. She is the most giving person I have ever met. She has the biggest heart of any physician that I have ever dealt with. It's unfortunate that any negative comments at all have been shared, but as someone who has dealt with her for a long time, all I can say is that those negative comments are the furthest thing from the truth!! She truly is AMAZING! I would recommend her to anyone!
I came to her for a yearly exam and to discuss trying to conceive. I was not impressed with her at all, I would ask her a question and she would talk right over the top of me and not let me finish my questions. She never even answered my questions directly. She was extremely quick and I got nothing out of my visit with her. I will be trying someone else. Her front desk staff was very unfriendly as well. As a manager of a Health Care Office, I was not impressed with this office and doctor
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2011, 2010, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
21 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Wright State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Juliette E Hughes accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Summit
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ID Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Juliette E Hughes in this video.
Dr. Juliette E Hughes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nampa, ID.