Dr. Juliette L Lee Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Juliette L Lee?

Superior Medical Care

Dr. LEE is bright, attentive and one of the most conscientious doctors I have met. She is currently on loan to Kaiser, and there is where I have had the pleasure of being her patient. I was extremely agitated over a pernicious rash but she had a way of reassuring me that is rare in the medical profession, both with her clear concise patient explanation and her genuine compassion. The office assistant there also told me that I was not the only one that was singing her praises, that she was extremely popular among all her patients. If she becomes your doctor, consider yourself lucky.