- 21 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- 1 specialty
- 1 location
Get the facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms, who gets it, and what vaccines are available to prevent it.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Juliette M Quintero-Solivan has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are pediatricians specifically trained to handle medical emergencies and make quick decisions to treat infants and children.
They have experience treating allergic reactions, poisonings, trauma injuries from accidents and complications that arise from any chronic illnesses, congenital conditions, asthma or diabetes. They can also diagnose the source of severe symptoms like fever, seizures and trouble breathing to get parents more answers.
21 Years Experience
Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Juliette M Quintero-Solivan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1 Robert Wood Johnson Pl, New Brunswick, NJ
Dr. Juliette M Quintero-Solivan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Brunswick, NJ.