Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julio A Alvarez-Perez
Dr. Julio A Alvarez-Perez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orchard Park, NY. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Alvarez-Perez is affiliated with Kaleida Health Buffalo General Medical Center and Sisters Of Charity Hospital. Dr. Alvarez-Perez has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Julio A Alvarez-Perez has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Julio A Alvarez-Perez has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Julio A Alvarez-Perez has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Julio A Alvarez-Perez is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Absolutely the WORST practice I have ever been to! The office staff is rude, unprofessional, sarcastic and unhelpful! Absolutely no patient care or courtesy!! These people should be ashamed at the way they speak to and treat their patients!! The Doctors who own this practice should know how they are being represented by this horrible staff!!
Dr. Alvarez has operated on me twice for two clogged carotid arteries. He took all the time needed to answer all my questions. I did not find the waiting time too bad compared with all the other doctors I have been to. I have had several surgeries in NY OH and in FL. Can't say I've ever had a better doctor.
I had leg edema for about 2 months by the time I got to see the doctor.I had been sent to him after I had had dipper and arteries test done . My regular doctor wanted more tests and a CT done on my legs ...after seeing Dr Alvarez for all of 3 minutes he ordered another dipper test ...like the first three where not going to tell him the same thing ...his office always smells like a 40 year old bar the waiting room chairs have biological stains and you are kept waiting a half hour after the time ofyour appointment before you call called back only to be put in a room and kept waiting for another half hour ...
ther is a very nasty femal at the desk be sure to bring you wallet she wants the money and dont question the bill or she gets very nasty. I had my test done paid 400.00 for that then 175.00 for first visit ,then again for all of 30 seconds 85.00 for the doc to tell me there was nothing he could do, no wonder health cost are out of control. a phone call would not work!! I acually love the doc not so much the pit bull at the desk nasty nasty person I am glad I am done with this great doc lousy staff PERSON
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Alvarez-Perez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Julio A Alvarez-Perez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsVascular Associates Of Wny, 3041 Orchard Park Rd Ste D, Orchard Park, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Julio A Alvarez-Perez in this video.
Dr. Julio A Alvarez-Perez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orchard Park, NY.