Dr. Julio Alvarez-Perez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julio Alvarez-Perez?

Exceptional Physician

Posted on June 16th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Alvarez for several years. He is a very compassionate that that really take the time to listen to your issues and find the best course of treatment. I could not think of a better surgeon out there, we are lucky to have him in WNY.

ABSOLUTELY DO NOT GOT TO VASCULAR ASSOCIATES OF WNY!! HORRIBLE PEOPLE!

Posted on February 9th, 2016

Absolutely the WORST practice I have ever been to! The office staff is rude, unprofessional, sarcastic and unhelpful! Absolutely no patient care or courtesy!! These people should be ashamed at the way they speak to and treat their patients!! The Doctors who own this practice should know how they are being represented by this horrible staff!!

Two time patient

Posted on July 10th, 2015

Dr. Alvarez has operated on me twice for two clogged carotid arteries. He took all the time needed to answer all my questions. I did not find the waiting time too bad compared with all the other doctors I have been to. I have had several surgeries in NY OH and in FL. Can't say I've ever had a better doctor.

if there is no other place to get an appointment

Posted on March 11th, 2015

I had leg edema for about 2 months by the time I got to see the doctor.I had been sent to him after I had had dipper and arteries test done . My regular doctor wanted more tests and a CT done on my legs ...after seeing Dr Alvarez for all of 3 minutes he ordered another dipper test ...like the first three where not going to tell him the same thing ...his office always smells like a 40 year old bar the waiting room chairs have biological stains and you are kept waiting a half hour after the time ofyour appointment before you call called back only to be put in a room and kept waiting for another half hour ...

not nice

Posted on November 5th, 2014

ther is a very nasty femal at the desk be sure to bring you wallet she wants the money and dont question the bill or she gets very nasty. I had my test done paid 400.00 for that then 175.00 for first visit ,then again for all of 30 seconds 85.00 for the doc to tell me there was nothing he could do, no wonder health cost are out of control. a phone call would not work!! I acually love the doc not so much the pit bull at the desk nasty nasty person I am glad I am done with this great doc lousy staff PERSON

Posted on February 24th, 2012

I had serious surgery. Dr. Alvarez was so thorough, all precautions were taken to prevent post surgery complications. Appreciated the pain control. I consider him the BEST!

Posted on November 13th, 2010

Considerate and polite office. My surgery was a difficult one, but the doctor put my mind at ease, answered all my questions. I did great

Posted on October 13th, 2017