Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Julio C Guerra has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I have 3 girls. My oldest just turned 20. I have to say Julio and Rikki are the best! I followed them from New Providence 15 years ago. I trust my girls life with them. From just being great Diagnostic doctors, to feeling like they are part of my family. I truly love them and their whole team of Randolph staff members. Anyone looking for a new baby pediatric team, look no more when you call them. No words can express how I feel about them. From broken bones to ruptured ovarian cysts, they never stopped till they found a correct DX of my girls and usually were just confirming what they were thinking. XXXOOO
This was my 1st time seeing Dr. Guerra and I can honestly say that he is my favorite Gyn. of all time. He spent a lot of time talking with me before the exam, very caring and a kind personality. He addressed my concerns and took the "awkwardness" out of a not so comfortable situation (the dentist is my least favorite doctor, gyno is next)... I would definitely recommend Dr. Guerra to anyone! I wish he could be my GP doctor too!
The 1st time I visited him 7 years ago, I went in expecting him to be impersonal just like most every other doctor I had ever seen. I was pleasantly surprised by his outgoing, friendly personality. Never before had I been comfortable with a male doctor. He is kind and considerate. Some may complain about the wait time but it doesn't bother me since I realize he is giving someone else the same level of care I will be getting. I love that he doesn't make me feel rushed. He makes me feel as if I am his only patient. He delivered my 2nd Son & he was wonderful. He did not let me suffer & he made giving birth a much better experience than my first delivery. I highly recommend this doctor.
31 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
East Carolina University School Of Medicine
Dr. Julio C Guerra accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Knoxville PPOx
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNew Life Ob/Gyn Group, 1102 Foxwood Dr Ste 1, Sevierville, TN
Dr. Julio C Guerra is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Sevierville, TN.