Dr. Julio Clavijo-Alvarez Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Julio Clavijo-Alvarez?

Breast implant

Posted on November 21st, 2017

This is the best doctor I ever have . Dr Alvarez is very skill , kindness and professional . My breast implant is beautiful .Now I look hot and sexy. Thanks a lot Dr Alvarez . Recommend to everyone. Kim Jendon

I may be 60, but I 'ain't' dead yet!

Posted on November 6th, 2017

Over the years, time, surgeries, and weight gain combined to make a body I did not recognize. My self-image suffered greatly because I had to wear "maternity" style tops to hide my belly. I finally decided to do something about it! Making the appointment to see Dr. Clavijo-Alvarez was one of the best things I've ever done! He and his staff made sure I understood all of the risks and requirements included in this type of surgery. I have to say that the day of surgery I did not have any doubts that I made the right decision. Now 6 weeks later ... I definitely know that I made the right decision. Already I look and feel like a million bucks, and it is all due to Dr. Clavijo-Alvarez. I can't thank him enough for giving me back my self-confidence in my appearance. I know looks are not everything, but they certainly can affect how you feel about yourself! I feel wonderful!!!!! Dr. Clavijo-Alvarez is a warm, caring individual who never causes you to feel like a number or dollar sign! From the first encounter to the last, he is open and attentive. You are never rushed, always made to feel like an invited guest. His staff continues this same attitude and behavior from the receptionist to the assistant. Every question, every concern is welcomed and addressed to your satisfaction. Dr. Clavijo-Alvarez's work is exemplary! I highly recommend this practice.

Cynosure Smartskin+ CO2 laser and Botox

Posted on October 25th, 2017

I have used Botox for 2 years and Cynosure Smartskin+ CO2 laser two months ago now with Dr. Clavijo. My face has no lines or wrinkles and nobody believes me when I tell them how old I am. He is are wonderful Doctor! I have been very happy with the results. I would definitely recommend going to Re-Nova Plastic Surgery for these treatments Dr. Clavijo and his team are very professional and safe.

Lip Enhancement

Posted on October 12th, 2017

Finding a qualified physician with excellent technical skill AND personal skill isn’t easy and I found Dr. Clavijo-Alvare to have both. He listened to my desires and was very engaged throughout the process. He provided a lot of education on the procedure and did a thorough assessment of my current anatomy and how that would work with the enhancement. I felt prepared and educated prior to him proceeding with the procedure, which he preformed. Several times throughout the procedure, he would stop so that I could see the progress and provide input. Thus far, I am pleased with my results!

Revision Rhinoplasty

Posted on October 12th, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Clavijo- Alvarez! I had a revision rhinoplasty and I could not be happier with my results. He is truly a compassionate,amazing and friendly doctor. He is very honest and made me feel so comfortable. My surgery and recovery went very smooth. He even calls to check up on you hours after your procedure...impressive!! I had minimal pain and only needed Tylenol and Motrin as her prescribed( I didn't take one narcotic).This was the best decision I have ever made for myself. I would recommend him without hesitation to anyone!!

Amazing doctor, experience, and results!!!

Posted on September 26th, 2017

Dr. Clavijo-Alvarez truly was the best doctor I ever had the pleasure of working with. I recently lost over 40lbs and my breasts were severely misshapen and deformed. He took in to consideration my concerns, desires, and answered every question fully. His staff has also been wonderful to work with!!

Breast lift after implant removal

Posted on May 9th, 2017

Dr. C sets the standard for remarkable care. Every interaction with him has been impressive. His nurses are wonderful, and the surgery center care was unbelievable. The anesthesiology team, the pre op and post op nurses made me feel comfortable before, during and after surgery. Dr. C really cares. He sets the gold standard. I would give him my highest recommendation- without hesitation. He is the best.

Double Mastectomy and reconstruction

Posted on May 4th, 2017

Dr. Clavijo was there's for my double mastectomy and took on my breast reconstruction. He and his staff made me feel completely comfortable since our first meeting and gave me undivided attention and genuine care since day one. His meticulous attention to detail resulted in spot on recommendations each step of the way. He kept my spirits high and helped turn what could've been a devastating time into a renewal both physically and emotionally. Plus my new "girls" are fab! ;) He came highly recommend to me and I will gladly pass that on. I will absolutely return for future services. Thank you, Dr. Julio!!!

Double Mastectomy and reconstruction success!

Posted on May 4th, 2017

Rhinoplasty

Posted on April 14th, 2017

I've wanted rhinoplasty for as long as I could remember, but was always too nervous to actually go through with it. I am so glad I found Dr. Clavijo because he is the best surgeon that I could have ever asked for. He is so friendly, compassionate and knowledgeable - he truly cares about his patients and put all my concerns at ease. I told him what I didn't like about my nose (everything) and he created a custom powerpoint with my photos to show me what could be done and gave me realistic expectations. I had my procedure done 2 weeks ago and I am already thrilled with the results. He gave me what I wanted and actually made my nose look better than I could have ever imagined! He even personally called me the night of my surgery to check in and see how I was feeling. I would definitely go back to him if I ever wanted another procedure!

Neck Lift

Posted on December 17th, 2016

Had procedure over 2 years ago. I still feel like I have a tight noose from below ear lobe to other ear lobe. This is very annoying. After neck lift, jowls now hang much more than they did before. When I went back for check up, he was no longer with the practice and another Dr. told me I could have that issue taken care of for another 10,000 dollars.. I DO NOT THINK I SHOULD HAVE TO PAY FOR A DR.'S FAILURE TO COMPLETE WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Posted on November 22nd, 2016

Dr. Clavijo is amazing! So glad I chose him for my surgery. Every aspect of my procedure was wonderful. Would recommend to anyone he is a great person!