More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Julio C Egusquiza has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Julio C Egusquiza has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Julio C Egusquiza has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Julio C Egusquiza is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
I've been with dr Julio for years and honestly he has been an amazing doctor but this will be our last visit!!! His staff is so unprofessional!!!!! I needed 3 refers in which I had already requested and the receptionist in the front told ME THAT I NEEDED TO BE READY AND THAT SHE HAD TO DO OTHER REFFEREALS SO THAT I SHOULD COME BACK!! Mind these are prescriptions that my daughter gets every 6 months but she didn't want to look in her file!!!
Dr. Julio eguzquiza is a horrible doctor dont know how to treat kids my baby is only 21 months and he throw him to the bed make him cry because he hit his head to it, didnt even said good morning he is very rude at least with me today 03/27/15 and with my husband a week a go. And I had to ask what to do next because he wouldnt even inform me about my baby's condition. Kaybe he doesnt like colombian people because with rest of the moms he was nicer.
Demasiado tiempo de espera, el Dr tenÃa dos pacientes esperando por Ã©l, y el estaba hablando con la recepcionista acerca de los pacientes que habÃa tenido hoy preguntÃ¡ndole por que habÃan venido hoy. No tenÃa ningÃºn sentido de la urgencia por sus pacientes. Esta fue mi primera vez en esta oficina, y no me agrado para .
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Jackson Health System
Dr. Julio C Egusquiza accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Julio C Egusquiza in this video.
Dr. Julio C Egusquiza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.