Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Julio Ferreiro has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
This so-called "doctor" must have cheated his way through the U of M in order to get his degree. Not only was the entire experience of waiting around his dirty waiting room after being treated rudely by his receptionist a waste of time, but his mis-diagnosis of my problem led to his prescribing meds that made me worse off than I was when I went to see him. He seemed hurried with me and made me feel like he had something else to get to rather than to try to actually tryo to figure out what was going on with me. After seeing another doctor about the same issue, I learned how Ferreiro's mis-diagnosis caused me pain and discomfort unnecessarily. Stay clear of this clown!
Dr. Ferreiro is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Jackson Memorial Hospital
53 Years Experience
Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana
Graduated in 1960
Dr. Julio Ferreiro accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1611 NW 12th Ave, Miami, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Julio Ferreiro in this video.
Dr. Julio Ferreiro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.