Dr. Julio D Flores Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Julio D Flores?

Excellent Physician

Dr Julio "Danny" Flores gets an A+++++ in my book. He is an excellent physician of high caliber very difficult to find in these changing times. Compassionate, hard-working, thorough, knowledgeable -- this physician will make sure your every problem and concern are documented and will work diligently and relentlessly to address each an every one. If you are looking for a Family Doctor or Primary Care Physician you can trust and depend on, I highly recommend Dr. Julio Flores.

He is well informed and listens.

I have several health isues going on and see diferent specialist.I come to him for answers to my overal picture .He listens gives me his point of view with complete understanding .Wich lets me. His input make informed disisions and peace of mind. He has also treated me and I am so comfident I am in the best hands ever.Belive me I know , see many Drs and he is the best.

doesn't listen

20 minutes late due to going to previous office (not advised of new address) and then shifted to another dr. He ignored my problem with no comment, happy to have new dr who listened

The doctor was able to see me immediately and I was having a serious issue. He wasn't even from my regular practice, but I had seen him as a fill in for my regular doctor a few times. Very attentive and listens to what you have to say.

New Visit to Dr Flores (New Years 2015)

Just changed my Primary Care Doctor over To Dr. Julio "Daniel" Flores. My initial visit was an excellent visit. I found the Doctor and his Staff to be very professional and helpful. I got more accomplished on my first initial visit, than I had in all of last year. I would highly recommend Dr. Flores to anyone looking for a new doctor (PCP).