- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julio Garcia
Dr. Julio Garcia is a doctor primarily located in Oro Valley, AZ, with other offices in Tucson, AZ and Tucson, AZ( and 2 other locations). They have 15 years of experience. Their specialties include Family Medicine.
Dr. Julio Garcia has 4 locations
Dr. Julio Garcia has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Julio Garcia has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
15 Years Experience
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Julio Garcia Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1866 E Innovation Park Dr Tucson , AZ : (520) 825-2520
- Tucson , AZ 85711
- 5055 E Broadway Blvd Ste A100 Tucson , AZ 85711
- Oro Valley , AZ 85755
More about Dr. Julio Garcia
Dr. Garcia graduated from the Univ of Az Coll of Med in 2004. Dr. Garcia works in Oro Valley, AZ and 3 other locations and specializes in Family Medicine. Dr. Garcia is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center and Oro Valley Hospital.