Dr. Julio Jorge Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julio Jorge?

Dr Julio Jorge MD Miami

Posted on November 1st, 2017

He is Awesome

Only interested in making a dollar.

Posted on September 14th, 2017

He destroyed me completely. Bad reviews are not allowed.

GOOD FOR ME

Posted on March 14th, 2016

Decent, but skeptical

Posted on February 4th, 2016

PROS: -- Very easy to make an appointment. They will accommodate an appointment on the same day if you're sick -- Courteous staff. They're not overly friendly, but they're very polite, helpful, and professional. They always return calls to see how you're doing after the exam and with lab results. A+ here! (And the main reason I still see the dr. here) -- The nurse is the best at drawing blood. I never feel the needle and she always gets it in 1 try. Priceless! CONS: (the doctor) -- Doctor's bedside manner: very dry and seems disinterested. I feel like he doesn't take most of my complaints seriously. -- I don't always trust his judgement. Mostly because he downplays everything and contradicts things that other doctors have told me. At least he has always given me referrals or further testing when I say I'm still concerned, and I eventually find my answers. (Slightly makes up for it) -- He is the only person in the world who has told me that strep throat is not that contagious. Said I probably didn't have it.... even though 2 other people at my job were diagnosed before me. He still put me on antibiotics (just in case). The culture came back that I DID have strep. Not a big deal, but just weird. Overall, decent. I will be looking for another primary care doctor, but I don't mind seeing him if I have a cold/flu or other simple urgency. At least it's easy to make an appointment.

Worst doctor in miami

Posted on February 26th, 2014

My grandmother is a long time patient of dr Jorge's. He has surrounded himself with incompetent staff members. She went to the office to be seen by dr Jorge and was denied although she was in terrible pain.

"PILLER"

Posted on November 7th, 2013

If you are anywhere near this D?. Flee. He will pill you to death for a few bucks more. He prescribed cholesterol pills to me for several years and when I complained about my legs getting very bad he gave me even stronger pills, knowing that all cholesterol pills contain STATINS that will destroy your muscles. I can not walk more than a few hundred yards. Insted of enjoing a few more years traveling, I have to rent mobility scooters in places like Disney. Ask your computer about . STATIN DISASTER. He also OKd the removel of one of my Kidneys by another D?. which was not nesessary. When he realised I was on to him, he openly hated me. Overal rating for this Dr is below 0.

professional......not at all !!!!

Posted on October 18th, 2012

NOT RECCOMENDED !!!!!!!!

Posted on June 12th, 2012

staff stinks , no call backs , patients are just a number...

Posted on August 8th, 2017