Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julio Lemus
Dr. Julio Lemus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Lemus is affiliated with Anaheim General Hospital, Garfield Medical Center and Ucla Medical CenterSylmar, California. He speaks English.
Dr. Julio Lemus has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Julio Lemus has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Julio Lemus has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Julio Lemus is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Its hard to know where to start. First, I was told by the receptionist that she had checked with the doctor and I would be able to have my IUD removed. Once I got to the office, he told me that I had to have a routine check up first (even though I had one within the year). Then when he could tell that I was obviously bummer about not getting the IUD removed, his brand of bedside manner was to tell me after getting the IUD removed, I probably wouldn't conceive for 6months to a year anyway (researched afterwards and found that there was no significant difference in conception for women who have mirena vs no mirena). During the exam, it was unlike any other exam I've had (had 4 different doctors, male and female). I have never been so uncomfortable in a GYN appointment. All in all, I'm calling my doctor to get a change in provider and never letting this out of date, weird, rude doctor any where near me again. On a side note, he has availability on ONE day for ONE hour each week!
Dr. Lemus is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Anaheim General Hospital
Garfield Medical Center
Ucla Medical CenterSylmar, California
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
32 Years Experience
Universidad De San Carlos
Graduated in 1981
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJulio Fernando Lemus MD, 2385 Roscomare Rd, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Julio Lemus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.