Dr. Julio R Loret De Mola Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Julio R Loret De Mola?

Compassionate doctor

I had seen another fertility specialist who had treated me like every other person who had walked through her door. Dr. De Mola listened to my past history, gathered my information from the last fertility doctor and called me at home that very evening to say he knew what was wrong with me. He gave me options and told me to read up on it and think about what I would like to do. He was right on and now we have a beautiful boy!

Doctor lacked bedside manner and was often very blunt and insensitive. Doctor gave very few options and did not provide much detail regarding conditions or prognosis. We waited 1-2 hours for consults that lasted 10 minutes. Doctor would leave the room and fail to return. Many questions left unanswered and office ran very chaotic with little organization. There was poor communication between staff and health records were inconsistent, full of discrepancies, and erroneous information.

Don't go there

Very bad physician. Don't waste your time and money with him. I had horrible experience. In aqurate diagnosis, very high fees. Doesn't even look at reports properly. Everything is done by nurse practitioner. I had sussuess with my very 1st treatment in St. Louise, Barn jwis hospital. Their fees are way lower than this Dr. This Dr. Can misguide you to maintain his sussuess rate. Even my friend had bad experience.

Amazing Physician

The entire clinic is wonderful they are patient and make you feel like there is no stupid question. Dr Loret de Mola is very patient and informative, he explains things in a way anyone could understand. I went into my first appointment terrified and came out feeling at ease

Great Doctor

Excellent physician, I thank him for finally having a family!!